We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly: Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an edutubebd account. Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on edutubebd. User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service. Communications between you and edutubebd. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by edutubebd. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
Storage and Processing:
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content: Following termination or deactivation of your account, edutubebd, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
edutubebd does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. We are assuming that parental consent is there where it is applicable as this site is purely educational, and all the contents are checked by internal quality assurance teams that it is not promoting nudity, vulgarity, cheating, plagiarism
In the event of the death of an edutubebd User, please email to contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. For students below 13 years We are assuming that parental consent is there where it is applicable as this site is purely educational, and all the contents are checked by internal quality assurance teams that it is not promoting nudity, vulgarity, cheating, plagiarism,
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, edutubebd prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to edutubebd upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other edutubebd users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or edutubebd.
10. You must not access edutubebd's private API by means other than those permitted by edutubebd. Use of Edutubebd's API is subject to following API Policy We provide the Edutubebd APIs to support several types of apps and services. First, we provide them to help members of our community share their own content with apps or services. We also support apps and services that help brands and advertisers understand and manage their audience, develop their content strategy, and obtain digital rights. Finally, we provide the edutubebd APIs to help broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media using web embeds. The Edutubebd APIs are not intended for other types of apps or services. For those we do support, the following terms and information also apply:
edutubebd primarily communicates with developers through email. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your edutubebd account are current and that you don't filter out these messages.
edutubebd may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app's access to edutubebd APIs, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
edutubebd may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any edutubebd APIs at any time. In addition, edutubebd may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the edutubebd APIs or the edutubebd website without notice or liability.
If edutubebd elects to provide you with support or modifications for the edutubebd APIs, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
edutubebd reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the edutubebd APIs.
edutubebd doesn't guarantee that any edutubebd APIs are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
Licensed Uses and Restrictions: The edutubebd APIs are owned by edutubebd and are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the edutubebd APIs continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by edutubebd. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Edutubebd.
Disclaimer of Any Warranty: Edutubebd APIs and all data derived through such APIs are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and edutubebd expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any edutubebd APIs and all any data derived through such APIs including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
Limitation of Liability: edutubebd shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the edutubebd APIs and any data derived through such APIs, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not edutubebd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall edutubebd be liable to you for any amount.
Release and Waiver: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against edutubebd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the edutubebd APIs and data derived through such APIs. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Hold Harmless and Indemnify: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify edutubebd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the edutubebd APIs and any data derived through the APIs, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. edutubebd shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the edutubebd API Terms, you and edutubebd shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don't have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of edutubebd, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind edutubebd to any contract.
Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the edutubebd API Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver of Rights by edutubebd: edutubebd's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the edutubebd API Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any edutubebd users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from edutubebd.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any edutubebd page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your edutubebd. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Edutubebd is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Edutubebd reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. edutubebd does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that edutubebd is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if edutubebd has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the edutubebd Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Edutubebd's express consent).
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Edutubebd may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by edutubebd ("edutubebd Content"). edutubebd Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and edutubebd, edutubebd owns and retains all rights in the edutubebd Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the edutubebd Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the edutubebd Content.
6. The edutubebd name and logo are trademarks of edutubebd, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of edutubebd, except in accordance with our brand guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of edutubebd, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from edutubebd.
7. Although it is edutubebd's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, edutubebd reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by edutubebd, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, edutubebd encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, edutubebd is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. edutubebd will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.